Sunday, March 30, 2008

learn 2 live in the moment




Another challenge: 12x12 cardstock, same CS 5x7, 1 11x7 patterned paper, 1 10x6 PP. Must Use: color green, 9 buttons or brads, 10" ribbon, one other embellie. Title and journaling were free. This was for a contest but my computer went wonky and I didn't get it entered by deadline. HHHHMMMM maybe I shouldn't have waited til the last minute!

Journaling reads
I know this isn’t exactly the best picture out there
But I love it!! It took me awhile to figure out
Exactly what it is that draws me in but I think I
Finally get it. In order for this picture to be taken
I had to let go. Turn control over to someone else.
One of my kids to be exact. For some reason that
Is so hard for me to do. Before I had kids I was
Easy going and spontaneous. Three kids later and
I break down if one thing is out of place. I actually
Let one of my kids touch my camera and take a
Picture of me! I even have kind of a half smile on
My face. This is ME learning to LIVE in the
MOMENT.

No comments: