Thursday, May 28, 2009

reflection and U @ FOUR

Reflection:
This picture is NOT upside down:) It is a picture of the pond at Quail Hollow with the sky and trees reflected in the water. That's actually water that you're looking at...not the sky. Confused? I scraplifted this whole layout from one I saw at Daily Inspirations. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for this picture! I love the brightness and hopefulness of this whole layout:) U @ FOUR: Just a little page with tidbits about Asher's life at 4. I based this off of a sketch but I can't remember where I saw the sketch!! Sorry. This page is much brighter than it looks here!


1 comment:

secret sister said...

So cute...the expressions! I enjoyed seeing all your pages at your house during Maia's party. You sure do a beautiful job...now you have to put all your work in a large album!! Love ya...Mom