Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Old House

I took a ton of pictures of our house when it sold last year. Our family will always have very very fond memories of our very first home. On our very last walk through, before turning the keys over, I snapped pictures of every nook and cranny of this house!! I want to create an album that we can look back on someday and remember our early years as a family. I want to point out that we no longer live in this house or in this town. In fact we live pretty far away:) That is the only reason I didn't block out the addy!!

I came across a new scrapping blog that I just love!! You should seriously check them out!! That is where the inspiration for this LO comes from. http://dailyinspirationsblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/lo-recipe.html I used this recipe. I love me some recipes!! They are great for getting me out of a scrapping rut and thinking outside my box!! The paper is from the DCWV "Green" stack. Let me just say I LOVE this stack!! My secret sister sent me the 8x8 stack and when Andy saw how much I loved it he went out and bought me the 12x12 stack. I was thrilled. The picture doesn't do the actual colors in the LO justice.


The bottom picture was taken just after we bought the house in November 1997. The upper picture was taken just before we sold the house in November/December 2008.

No comments: