Friday, April 3, 2009

Wedding

I figured since my 15 year anniversary is coming up next month and I should work on getting at least a few of the photos into an album!! It's been a little intimidating because I am so afraid of ruining them!! I want my wedding album to be cohesive so I have decided to use the same line of papers throughout. Andy (yes he randomly buys me paper)came home one night with DCWV's new stack "La Creme" and I knew right away that it would be perfect for wedding pictures. The paper is gorgeous and has a flocked or velvety texture on many of the patterns. Which lends itself well to formal events.
Mr. and Mrs.
Look I was skinny and Andy had hair:) I used lots of bling on this page. The tiny flowers are Prima, velvety flowers are Bazzill and the polka dotted flowers are Petaloo I think. I cut the swirl with my Home Accents cartridge.

Always:

This paper is beautiful. I love all the flocking on it...you can't help but want to run your fingers over it. I sort of layered up the embellishments just a bit. One of my favorite elements to this layout, which is hard to see in this pic, is the lace pinned inside the frame. It looks almost like a piece of the garter. And I love the straight pin holding the whole thing in place. The frame itself was cut using Home Accents (do you see a theme here?) cartridge. All stamps are Autumn Leaves "scribbles". S.W.A.K or Sealed With A Kiss:

This one is not my favorite. After 3 days of messing with it though I decided to give up and call it done. Prima flowers and again I cut the corner swirly's with my Home Accents cartridge. It's very hard to see the epoxy SWAK letters on here but they do show up in real life!

No comments: